Bedford Day is Here…
Bedford Day is on! Join us to celebrate new homes, new experiences and exciting new ways to live your best life at Bedford in South Corona this Saturday, March 11th from 11am – 3pm. There’s no better way to understand what life is like at Bedford, than experiencing it for yourself.
Start your day at the Event Hub (more of a party tent) for fun swag and all the details you’ll need to make the most of Bedford Day.
- Grab a Matcha latte from Local Coffee and say hello to some of our favorite local partners
- Crumbl Cookies – mic drop
- Everbowl is serving up fresh, hand-crafted acai bowls
- Roll Em Up® Taquitos bold flavors and chill attitude
- Spin22 energetic vibes from the newest and coolest local spin studio
- Eagle Glen Golf Club mixing it up with mocktails and their new spin on golf life
- The Kogi truck is rolling into Bedford – and we’re here for it. Enjoy Korean-style street tacos like never before.
- Artist’s Collective Corona is bringing their creativity for an up close and interactive live art demonstration
- Snap, tag and share your Insta-moments @BedfordSouthCorona Be sure to tag#BedfordLife
- Like what you hear? Checkout our curated Bedford Day playlist on Spotify
- Model debuts for Ellis and Monroe by The New Home Company: Live TikTok’ing is encouraged from these stylish abodes
- Model tours at Averly by Tri Pointe Homes: Take in all the colors, textures and design WOWs
- Preview Harper by Taylor Morrison: Say hi to their dream team, explore their available homes and get the inside scoop on their 4/1 model debut.
- Hop on the shuttle for a guided, VIP behind-the-scenes tour of The Hudson House (our OG resident club)
- Chat with the Bedford team, see what’s coming, ask questions and make a new friend
Hey, finding your next home should be fun, right? Come out and discover what life is like at Bedford and you just might find exactly what you’ve been searching for. The whole festival party vibe is just icing on the cake.
How to get here (from there):
From I-15 E, exit at Cajalco Rd. turn right onto Eagle Glen Pkwy. then left onto Bedford Canyon Rd. There’s plenty of street and event parking, then follow the signs to the fun.
From I-15 N, take exit 91 towards Cajalco Rd., turn left onto Cajalco Rd., then left onto Bedford Canyon Rd. There’s plenty of street and event parking, then follow the signs to the fun.