Arantine Hills Holdings L.P., Pacific Ventures Management LLC, and the Bedford Community (“we,” “us,” or the “Community”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through out compliance with this Policy.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website https://www.livebedford.com and its related mobile software applications (collectively, our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Community or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- Personal Information
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information by which identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer. In particular, and as described in further detail below, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers. For example, your name (first and last), home, or other physical address, email address, telephone number, , as well as any information associated with the foregoing.
- Internet or other similar network activity. For example, browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. For example, physical location or movements.
- Inferences drawn from Personal Information. For example, consumer profiles reflecting a preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
User-Provided Information: You may be requested to provide Personal Information to access or use certain parts of our Site, or features of our Site, or our services, including without limitation, when you express an interest in or request updates about a property or a project, visit a sales office and complete a registration form, interact with a sales representative from the Community, use a chat function or public posting forum, , subscribe to a newsletter or email list, fill out a form, participate in any of our programs, special events or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes or surveys, or contact us with a comment, testimonial, question or complaint. This information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us and you may not be able to participate in certain activities or gain access to certain parts of our Site without providing this information.
Third Parties: We may also collect Personal Information about you from other third parties who initially collected such data, such as demographic firms, social media sites, and advertising networks.. We use this Personal Information to make our services and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you and to contact you about projects about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe you may have an interest in.
- Anonymous Data Collected Automatically
Whether or not you submit Personal Information, any time you visit our Site, we or our service providers may automatically collect, store or accumulate certain Device Information and Usage Data. “Device Information” is information relating to the computer or device you are using when you access our Site, such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device identifiers, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the identity of your internet service provider, and your device and browser settings. “Usage Data” is data related to your use of the Site such as the pages you visit, the sites you use before or after visiting ours, your actions within the Site, the type of content or advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on, WiFi connections, date and time stamps, log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
Device Information and Usage Data are collected through the following means:
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses or other device identifiers, browser information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), operating system, location, date/time stamp, clickstream data, referring/exit pages and URLs, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs Information: When you use the Site or services, we may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No Personal Information from your account is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make this Site better for our users.
Mobile Analytics: We utilize third party analytics technology in our mobile applications which tracks usage and interactions within our mobile applications and may provide location-based services such as (“GeoFencing”). This information helps provide insight into the use of such mobile applications and the interest in our communities and products, and also assists with our further improvement and development associated with the mobile application and the Community.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To keep you informed of our offerings, services and promotions, and to provide you with community information as applicable, through marketing communications, newsletters and other information and materials you have chosen to receive.
- To contact you directly (via email, text message, postal mail, or telephone) regarding specific properties or other offerings about which you have requested updates.
- To process registration requests when you register for our programs or services, or otherwise administer your participation in our programs or services.
- To report visitor information to a Community homebuilder of a neighborhood you have expressed an interest in.
- To analyze visits to the Site and responses to advertisements and promotions in order to learn about the interests, preferences, demographics and behaviors of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level, so we can improve our services and deliver to you the type of content, features, services, products and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To register you for, and otherwise administer, a promotion, contest, sweepstakes, survey, incentive program or other feature.
- To respond to your questions, requests, comments or complaints and determine your satisfaction with our programs and services.
- To provide you with other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To prevent, detect or investigate any fraudulent, abusive or illegal act.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We also use your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes such as security, analytics, optimization, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
The Community may develop special sites or administer promotions in cooperation with other companies. If you register at these “co-branded” sites or consent to receive email communications from our promotional partners, we may share your registration information (such as name and email address) with those companies.
We use Device Information and Usage Data to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our Site and services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors and traffic to particular pages or properties; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP; and (f) help you efficiently access information.
User Content: Any Personal Information or content you voluntarily post, publish or otherwise disclose for posting to the Site or any related social media sites (referred to herein as “User Content”) may become available to the public. User Content includes, but is not limited to, testimonials, reviews, comments, photos, and videos. Keep in mind that if you choose to post any User Content that includes Personal Information (including in your username), you may be revealing such Personal Data to the public. If you do not wish for your Personal Information to be disclosed to the public, you should not include any Personal Information in your postings, or you should refrain from using any chatrooms or posting boards.
We may collect and use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Site is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
If you post any reviews or testimonials to our Site or any related social media sites, we have the right to include your post on our Site or in any advertising or promotion of our products and services.
How We Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information: In certain circumstances, we may share your Personal Information with our trusted partners as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We contract with companies, contractors or individuals that provide administrative and support services to us such as webhosting, web analytics (including analysis of online activity over time and across websites), mailing, emailing, and other communications, marketing, administering our programs and operations, fulfilling your requests and orders, administering promotions and surveys, data management, or processing any other information on our behalf to provide services available at our Site. We may store Personal Information in locations outside the direct control of the Community (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). These service providers only receive Personal Information, if such information is needed to perform their function(s) or services, and they are not authorized to use any Personal Information for any purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by the Community.
- Special Events, Promotions and Partnerships with Third-Parties: From time to time, we may join with third parties to provide specific services or products, special events or promotions (such as surveys, contests or sweepstakes). If you choose to sign up for such services, order these products, or participate in a special event or promotion, we may share your Personal Information with third party partners. We will share only the information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services or products or otherwise participate in or administer the applicable event.
- Business Transfer or Sale: As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. User, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, dissolution, joint ventures or reorganization.
We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Site or services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion. Release of your Personal Information for security purposes, as described in this Policy to any person or entity under any circumstances, including, without limitation, in connection with any government investigation or litigation, shall be based on a determination made solely by us, exercising our own discretion, permission for which is expressly granted by you to us in accordance with this Policy.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individuals, without restriction.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and the Community uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information consistent with industry standards. Please remember, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or the Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. While we strive to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online.
Links to Other Sites and Social Media
Portions of our Site may provide links to third party websites, which websites have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the practices employed by these third party websites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein, and we make no warranty, either express or implied, concerning the content of any such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor do we warrant that any such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties, or that any such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. We may provide links to other websites to you solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of linked sites does not imply endorsement by the Community of any of the linked sites. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Site to another website, our Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our Site, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding. We further reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time.
We sometimes use third party social media content we obtain from social media platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram on our Site. The privacy protections provided on these third party social media platforms and sites are not part of our Policy and may differ from the privacy protections described in this Policy. If you upload content related to the Community or our products on third party social media platforms or sites that share information with the general public, user community, and/or other third party sites, it may be used or shared by us on our Site or our social media platforms to promote our products and services. Consequently, you should review the privacy policies of these third party sites before using them and ensure that you understand how your content may be used.
· We may engage certain third party ad networks to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to provide analytics services. These entities may utilize cookies (including within the ads) to collect Device Information and Usage Data from you such as your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, how you use our Site, any links you click on, and conversion information. This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content or products, measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns, determine the proper amount of repeat views of a given ad, and deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our websites and other websites (also known as “interest-based advertising”).
To learn more about advertising networks and interest-based advertising, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choices or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Site page, as determined by the Community in its sole discretion. By providing the Community your email address, you consent to our use of your email address to send you Site and service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail provided that we reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Policy.
California has enacted legislation intended to strengthen privacy protections for consumers, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). We support the privacy rights of individuals and, as a result, we have voluntarily adopted many policies that are considered best practices in collecting and processing personal information, including many of the core data privacy rights in the CCPA such as providing the opportunity for users of our Site to exercise certain rights over their personal information.
The chart below provides the categories of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA) we have collected, disclosed for a business purpose, or used for business or commercial purposes in the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, as well as the categories of sources from which that information was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Information. The examples of Personal Information provided for each category reflect each category’s statutory definition and may not reflect all of the specific types of Personal Information associated with each category.
Examples: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Categories of Personal Information in Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80(e)
Examples: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
|C. Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law
Examples: Race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.
|D. Commercial Information
Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric Information
Examples: Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
|F. Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
Examples: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation Data
Examples: Precise physical location.
|H. Sensory Information
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.
|J. Non-Public Education Information (as defined in 20 U.S.C. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
Examples: Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.
|K. Inferences Drawn from Personal Information
Examples: Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Disclosures for Business Purpose
Pursuant to our Policy, we may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of third parties to support our business:
- Advertiser Providers, including advertising technology companies and networks.
- Internet service providers.
- Analytics providers.
- Government entities or regulators.
- OS/Platform Provider: Operating systems and platforms.
- Social Networks.
- Vendors and service providers.
- Third Parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
- Third Parties for whom we have obtained your permission or consent to disclose your Personal Information.
Your Choices, Opting-Out and Reviewing or Making Changes to Your Information
At various times during your use of the Site, you may be presented with the ability to request to receive newsletters, emails, push notifications or other communications from us, including those about projects or communities you are interested in and other communications that are promotional in nature. If you do not want to receive such communications, do not opt in. Alternatively, if you initially decide to receive communications from us, but at a later date wish to remove your information from our database, you can do so by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our communications. You may also at any time opt out of receiving communications from us by emailing [email protected] and noting “OPT OUT” in the subject line of your email. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, promotions or offers.
To the extent you are receiving SMS Messaging from the Community, you may opt out by replying to any message we send you with the word “STOP” or by contacting us at the phone number listed below. To the extent you receive notifications from any of our applications, you may opt out of receiving push notifications on your mobile device through your account and device settings.
NOTE: Please allow up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request. We may continue to send you transactional or operational communications.
You can ask to review, delete, update or make changes to the Personal Information we maintain about you at any time by sending a written request to the postal or email address set out below, or by following the instructions in any promotional email you receive from us. We may take a reasonable period of time to respond. If you request the deactivation, deletion, or change of information on our system, such information may be retained in our backup systems for a period of time subject to technology restrictions, or as a precaution against systems failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements or as otherwise described in this Policy.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not and have not sold personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: Bedford Privacy Group C/O Pacific Ventures Management 4343 Von Karman Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660-2091.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site contains general information and is not intended for nor directed toward children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: [email protected]
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site and this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at [email protected], call us at 949.955.0984 or write to us at Bedford Privacy Group C/O Pacific Ventures Management 4343 Von Karman Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660.